A bunch of spring onions
3 eggs – preferably free range – hard boiled for 10 mins.
Salt and pepper
Chives – a handful
A little olive oil
- Cook the potatoes until cooked. Drain and let dry out.
- Cut the spring onions into little pieces and add to the potatoes – whilst still hot.
- Cut up the avocado and pour over the lemon juice to stop it going brown.
- Boil the eggs and remove the shell and cut into quarters and add to the potato.
- Add the avocado and the olive oil to the potatoes.
- Add the mayonnaise and a little of the lemon zest. (I like to use the whole lemon zest, but this is where Mark and I had a difference of opinion), you decide how you like it! Chop up the chives into tiny pieces and add.
- Combine all the ingredients together with a spoon and then add salt and pepper to taste. Let it stand and cool and all the flavours should merge and create a smooth but lemony taste.
I hope you like it.